|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 25 minutes||Yield: 10 pastries|
- 275 grams Puff pastry
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 large Peach
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 200°C degrees Celsius or 390°F.
- Mix the ricotta, sugar, and vanilla.
- Cut the fruit.
- Roll out the puff pastry several times in length and width.
- Cut the puff pastry in half. Cut each half into 5 rectangles.
- Transfer the sliced puff pastry to a pan. Draw rectangular border on the dough with a knife, not reaching the bottom.
- Put a tablespoon of ricotta filling in the center of each rectangle. Spread the filling inside the border using the back of a spoon.
- Put the cut fruit in the center of the filling.
- Brush the edges with egg.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until they swell and their edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.