You bought a lot of expensive toys and entertainments for your cat, but your pet is mesmerized by the simple cardboard box that is laying around or from some piece of paper on the floor? Well, this is something typical for the cats.
But we are going to give you some ideas, which are going to save you a lot of money and your cat would appreciate them well, because they will keep it entertained.
1. Take a cardboard box from the near supermarket at your home, open it and let it be. Watch how your cat will react and start playing in it.
If you have more spare time you can even decorate the box, make some holes in it and so on. If you add another box, your cat will have its own house.
2. Don’t throw the cork stoppers because they can be great toys for the cats. The pets love to chase them around the house. Make a hole into the cork, tie a colored ribbon and voila. If you don’t have a ribbon you can use yarn or stick a colored feather.
3. Collect the toilet paper rolls. Then in a shoe box you can place the rolls and some treasures in them. The cats are curious animals, so your pet will constantly search around the rolls for some hidden things.
And only with the help of the scissors, some cuts and folds, you can make a toy, that your cat will chase.
4. With small sock (might be an old one from your kid), cord and a couple of feathers or other colored threads or treasures, that you found in your home, you can make a wonderful toy. With it you can also get into the action.
5. Buy small bells, make pompons from yarn, attach the bells to them and voila – the cat entertainment can begin.
6. Take a box with height around 5-7cm, cut some circles into the cover and put inside small balls or other small cat toys.
7. In an ordinary plastic bottle from 500ml make a small hole, put inside a couple of cat granules and roll over. This will definitely grab the cat’s attention.
Don’t hurry to buy a car furniture. Soon we will show you how to make them by yourself – easy and cheap.