Here are some great masks you can make according to your type of skin:
Masks for oily skin
- Mix half a cup of yogurt with 1 tablespoon of yeast. Stir until a fine paste is obtained. Apply on the face in a circular motion and leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water;
- Prepare an exfoliating mask with sugar, aloe vera gel, and the peel of a lemon. You can also add a few drops of lemon essential oil if you have one at home. This mask is made once a month;
- Use the egg white of one egg and honey or the juice of half a lemon. Apply on your face, and leave on for about 5-10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water;
- Mix two tablespoons of oatmeal with one tablespoon of baking soda. Add a little water to make a paste. Apply on face as an exfoliant and rinse.
Masks for dry skin
- Grate half a cucumber on a fine grater and mix with a cup of oatmeal and a spoonful of yogurt. Apply on your face and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water;
- Mix a quarter of a mashed banana with half a cup of yogurt and a spoonful of honey. Rub in the face and leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse;
- Mix olive oil and baking soda. The soda should take on the color of olive oil. You can also add a few drops of essential oil of geranium or rosehip. This mask is made once every two weeks;
- Mix a well-ripened avocado with one tablespoon of honey, two tablespoons of propolis, three tablespoons of rose water, and aloe vera gel. Apply the mask on your face and wait 20 minutes, then wash off.
Masks for all skin types
- Mix the juice of half a lemon with one egg white. Apply a thin layer of the mask on your face and leave to dry. Wash with lukewarm water;
- Mash a banana and add a spoonful of honey and three tablespoons of yogurt. Apply on neck and face. Wait 20 minutes and rinse;
- Mix the juice of one lemon with one tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of almond oil. Apply on the skin and wait 8-10 minutes for it to work. Rinse. This mask can be done once a week. It is also useful for oily skin;
- Grate one potato and one apple on a fine grater. Apply on face and leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.