- 200 ml Milk
- 200 g Butte
- 200 g Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 30 g Cocoa
- 90 g Flour
- A Pinch of Salt
- 5 Plums
- Preheat oven to 160F.
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a water bath.
- Wait about 5 minutes until the mixture is slightly cooler (but still warm), add the sugar and stir.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, and stir until well combined.
- Add the sifted flour, cocoa and salt.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish lined with parchment paper, spreading evenly.
- Place the plum slices on top.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Set aside to cool completely, then cut into squares. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.