For the dough
- 2⁄3 cups Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups Flour
- 1⁄2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1⁄4 tsp Salt
For the filling
- 1⁄3 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup Butter
For the glaze
- White chocolate
- Cream the butter.
- Add the sugar. Whisk until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir with a spatula or knead by hand until no visible flour remains.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Make the filling by mixing the soft butter, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Divide the dough in half. Roll out.
- Spread the filling on top of the rolled dough.
- Roll up.
- Place the rolls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350F.
- Remove the rolls from the fridge. Cut them into slices. Place the slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the cooled cookies with melted white chocolate.