Morocco is famous for its citrus fruits, and this easy dessert salad with citruses is one of the many recipes typical of the region. This salad is usually served as dessert at the end of a meal.
- 2 clementines, mandarines, oranges, or grapefruits
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tsp sugar (optional if the citruses are not sweet enough)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Peel the citruses and remove the pits. Slice the peeled citruses.
- In a bowl, add the citruses and the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate to chill and soak for at least an hour.
- Arrange on plates.
- Optional: Sprinkle with mint and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve cold.