This healthy recipe for chia pudding with coconut milk is made with just three ingredients chia seeds, coconut milk, and maple syrup. Add to it juicy fresh fruit or jam and you have the perfect breakfast or dessert.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Optional - fresh fruit, jam, nuts
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup so that the chia seeds are evenly distributed.
- Pour into cups.
- If desired - place fresh fruit in the bottom of the cup and top with the pudding.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, add fresh fruit, jam or nuts.
You can store the pudding in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
You can also make a large quantity of coconut and chia pudding and freeze it in small, airtight containers for storage in the freezer for up to 2 months. Allow each serving to thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.